High School Senior Portraits Savannah GA
For nearly five years the main focus of my Virginia studio was High School Senior Portraits. Now that I live on Tybee, I still LOVE to photograph seniors. When you want a look that is all your own, and images that will make mom, dad, and the senior smile...I hope you will book a session with me. We can do your session on the beach, in Savannah, or a combination of both. Bring as many outfits as you want that you can fit into the two-hour time slot. The faster you change, the more looks we can get! Call or Text Wen to book your High School Senior Portraits Savannah GA session today. 540-841-2641
New for 2017! Book a session at the same time with a friend and you BOTH receive a $100 discount.*
$550 Just Tybee - include 2 hours and 10 fully retouched digital files.
$650 Just Savannah -includes 2 hours and 15 fully retouched digital files.
$750 Tybee/Savannah Combo - includes 3 hours and 20 fully retouched digital files.
$350 Mini session. Located on Tybee at one location. 30-45 min session. Two outfits. 5 fully retouched digital files. Perfect for the senior guy who does not like to be photographed, but Mom still wants pictures!
Additional files from any session may be purchased at $30 each.
*Not valid on mini sessions.
Email or call for more information or to book a session firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can you take the formal yearbook image? Yes, If you really want me to. However, I would hate for your image to get left out of the yearbook if it doesn't get to the right person at the right time. I always suggest that you still get the formal image taken from your school contract photographer on your official picture day. If you still want me to take it, I can, but it does take up more time from the other fun personality shots or we can schedule a separate shoot day for $100 and includes your formal image digital file.
- With the "book with a friend" special, do we have to do our session at the same time? Yes, but we will allow for some extra shooting time to get great shots of each of you at each location. Plan for 3 hours total.
- How many outfits can I bring? I love to get lots of different looks during your session. I encourage you to bring an assortment of outfits that are your favorites and some that mom likes too. You will have lots of images to pick from and that will keep everyone happy. The faster you change, the more looks we can get in. We should have time for 5-6 outfit changes. A great way to get different looks quickly is to change out tops, bring a jacket, hat or other accessories.
- Can I bring Props? Yes! Bring some of your favorite things! If you play sports, bring jerseys, equipment, trophies etc. If you are an artist, bring your masterpieces, paints and brushes. We will find a way to incorporate your favorite things to have your images be all about YOU.
- Even though we receive a license to make our own prints with the finalized digital files, can we still order professional quality prints and enlargements through you? Yes! You have the option to order professional quality prints, enlargements and other specialty products directly from your personalized online gallery.